Dear Valued Customers,
The Covid-19 situation continues to rapidly evolve. As a result, Agwest Veterinary Group must also adjust our operations to continue ensuring the safety of our clients and staff. Please read the following important information for our most up-to-date operational status:
- Veterinary services are continuing to operate. If you would like to make an appointment please call the office at 604-826-5089 or email firstname.lastname@example.org . Agwest staff are available to book current or future appointments. If you have an emergency outside of business hours, please call the office for emergency contact information.
- The Agwest office is open to the public with a maximum of 1 customer in the office at a time. Office hours, phone line and email response hours are: o Monday to Friday: 7:30am to 4:30pm o Saturday: 7:30am to 1:00pm o Sunday and Statutory Holidays: Closed
- We have been advised by our phone service provider that due to all of the people currently working from their homes, all web-based phone lines are experiencing technical difficulties. If you are having trouble reaching us, please email us instead. Emails received during regular business hours will be responded to within the same day.
- Our veterinary staff will continue to operate using biosecurity practices to prevent contamination between farms.
- Farms with regularly scheduled visits from Agwest will receive a phone call or text notification prior to our arrival.
- Veterinary and support staff will adhere to physical distancing protocols. Therefore, all clients should remain in their homes when possible. If that is not possible, clients must maintain a distance of a 2-meter minimum from Agwest staff.
- If you are experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19 or have been exposed to anyone with the virus. Please inform us prior to our arrival so that we are able to accommodate your needs in a safe manner.
Once again, we thank you all for your patience and support. If you have any questions or concerns, please call our office and we will be happy to assist. Agwest Veterinary Group